From Concept to Implementation
Taking theory out of parking design.
The LVR Team has in-depth knowledge and extensive background in the parking, shuttle bus, curb, and ground transportation management business. Our operational experience combined with our design expertise is the key and fundamental difference that makes LVR unique, assuring the most effective operational and functional design solutions.
Our services include planning and design such as parking and mobility studies, parking facility designs, first and last mile multimodal connectivity, mobility hubs, wayfinding, revenue projections and audits, performance and operation audits, mobility and parking app content development, public outreach, graphic design, control equipment selections and placements, project management, owner’s representation, and troubleshooting.
LVR International’s experienced team of experts can develop the concept and take it to full implementation and audit; a turn-key process. Our project experiences provides a comprehensive approach to mitigating traffic and transportation issues through effective parking, bicycle and pedestrian planning.
LVR International planning and design services include:
Parking. Bicycles. Pedestrians. Shuttles.
PLANNING & DESIGN
- Master Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Functional Design and Traffic Flow
- Ingress and Egress
- Site Planning
- Transit-Oriented Planning
- Revenue, Security, Access Control System
- Automated Parking Robotics
- and more…
STUDIES & OPERATIONS
- Parking Needs and Demand Studies
- Shared Parking and ParkOnce Analysis
- First and Last Mobility Connectivity Mile
- Parking Operation Assessments
- Management Organizational Review
- Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS)
- Feasibility and Rate Analysis
- Parking Policy Development
- Mobility and Parking Wayfinding and Branding
- Community and Stakeholder Outreach
- Right of Way Mitigation
- and more…